Monday 25 July 2016

What has the universe done for me today? Monday 25th July 2016

So, today I have made 2 sales on Etsy and I have had an email from a car dealership who ripped me off in August last year saying that they are going to pay me £300 a month to clear what they owe me.
I have heard them say they will refund me so many times before it is laughable - but I am hoping the universe is working towards it being true, and that I will eventually get my £840 back.

(In case you are wondering, I bought a pile of junk from them and returned it the next day and they said they would refund me via bank transfer. I saw them set up the payment and they obviously cancelled it as soon as I had gone. I have been trying to get my money back for almost a year now and have reported them to all the people/agencies I can think of and, unbelievably, no one can/will help) 

Don't EVER buy a car from Cars 4 Everyone/Cash 4 Auto Ingleside Rd, Bristol, UK. They have done it to so many people and even threatened to break one ladies legs - so I got off lightly really.

Anyway!! I am trusting in the Universe to get that money back for me and it seems like there is at least something happening so I need to think positive and I will have it before too long.

I also had a telephone call from someone who potentially wants to have counselling with me, and she said she will get back to me next week, so fingers crossed!

Kaukab and I did a bit of work today and I feel more organised and still VERY optimistic about selling our course, so things are looking good :-)

I also found an ingenious way of getting my 10 minutes of exercise today - while I was playing 'Piggy in the Middle' with my children, I was doing jumping jacks when I was piggy, and squats and lunges when I caught and threw the ball. I then ran on the spot when I was bringing the washing in. Haha!! (Hope my neightbours couldn't see - it was not flattering)

So a positive day in all, and I am feeling hopeful and looking forward to my Miracle Morning tomorrow. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment