Sunday 31 July 2016

Sun 31st July

Well, today I have had even more helpful responses from TMM community on FB, what a great bunch. I have never felt so popular! Or so supported :-)

I have had a productive day! I am currently at work, where I do online counselling, but because I only have one client and we are on top of the filing, I have been able to book tickets to the pantomime for December (yes!!! Christmas!! Check me out ;-)) and I have done my Social Media updates both for my Etsy store and my counselling practice for the coming week.

I haven't had any Etsy sales today YET but I am always hopeful. This morning I packaged and labelled all the orders I need to post tomorrow so that's a weight off my mind. These sales are what has enabled me to book the panto tickets - I couldn't afford it last year and Christmas just didn't feel the same. I also felt really guilty becasue my children were 'missing out' and they won't be young enough to want to go to the panto for many more years :-( So! This year I will feel good and we'll all be excited to go :-)

I was frustrated with the stress management business this morning for various reasons, but I messaged my friend Cindy 'The Feelgood Coach' and she gave me some affirmations that made me feel better immediately. I am blessed to have people around me who I can turn to when I have minor (or major) frustrations or upsets.

I haven't done any exercise and I have eaten a Mr Kipling cake, but otherwise what I have eaten today hasn't been too bad. Not as bad as I used to be anyway!

Right. Time to go home!


No comments:

Post a Comment