Sunday 24 July 2016

I did it!!

I did it!! 

Here I am, on part S of my SAVERS morning routine and it has been great!!

I haven't done the exercise part yet because I didn't want to be sweaty for the other bits.

I decided that during the reading part I would read around on the internet about Stress Management and I came up with loads of ideas of things we can include and things we can do, tweaks we can make etc. I felt even more excited and enthusiastic.

I also realised that the course we have written is excellent - I hadn't appreciated how good it was until now, and I feel really proud of us and what we have created. We need to get it out there! We can help so many people!

Anyway - this and the notes I have made of my ideas is all the time I currently have for the S part of the routine - my family have now all got up so I am not sure how I'm going to manage the exercise part (which I really need to do if I am going to fit into my size 12s (poss even my size 10s???) so maybe I'll manage to do some later...


No comments:

Post a Comment