Saturday 30 July 2016

Saturday 30th - so tired!

I really don't know what's wrong with me today. I didn't get up until 7am but I still had a 2 hour 'nap' this afternoon. No so much as a nap, more of a full bit of shut eye. 2 hours!!! And I could have continued to sleep, but we were going to the cinema. We went to see the BFG, it was pretty good :-)

I am eating so much more fruit and veg, my diet is way better than it used to be. I went for another walk with my children this morning, but we didn't go far, perhaps around 30 - 40 minutes. So why would I be tired? I should have loads of energy.

Here's a photo from our walk



I posted on the facebook group 'The Miracle Morning Community' today about my inability to actually do it properly and had loads of encouraging responses - isn't it wonderful to be a part of a supportive group? I have started to think that even though I would like to do the hour like I did last week, that actually as long as I am doing all the pieces of it every day it's ok for now.

When the children are back at school and we are in a routine I think I will find it easier then, so until that time I'll just do what I can when I can.

Had 2 small sales on Etsy today, the weather was nice, the walk was very pretty and I am grateful for life and my family and my freedom!

PS I am determined to fit into my size 12 clothes again too! I am hoping the change in diet and the extra walking will help...


No comments:

Post a Comment